Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I just bought a commercial carpet cleaner with steam from daimer.com to clean the carpeting in my house. As much training as I have given to my dog, he still has more accidents on my carpet than I had hoped ... even after 5 years!

I haven't received the machine yet, but hope it works for carpet stain removal Daimler has a new carpet cleaning solution that's green and supposed to clean very well. I bought a couple of gallons of it. I really need to get a total solution that works for me.

Has anyone out there bought a carpet cleaner to clean pet stains from their carpets? Is it doing the job you expected?

Did you buy one with heat? I was told carpet steam cleaners are more effective than carpet cleaners without heat. The heated ones also help to kill bacteria from what I understand.

Did I make a good decision to buy a machine with heat versus no heat?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
I have my one carpeted room dry cleaned, so can't help you out regarding wet cleaning, steam or not.

The thing is, you've also got padding under the carpeting that's got urine in it, in addition to the flooring under that. Add 5 years of accidents . . .well, I wouldn't be too optimistic about getting rid of the odor or the stains. You may have to remove the carpeting and go to something else. I wish you good luck, though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts