Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been super busy writing and doing farm-y stuff, but I still get time in to play around with the two goofballs.

For those who don't know!

Colt:

Lucy:

They like to chase things.

But sometimes they slow down for just a minute or two.

They live with a couple other thingamajigs. First there's Hedley, who likes to dream of the perilous outside world:

And then there are the chickens, who occasionally chase the poor dogs when they are feeling irritable. This Silkie was helping me with my writing:

Handsome young man:

And a derpy lady looking for the foods:

That's about it! I just wanted to share how lovely summer is shaping up to be. <3 I live for these months.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I will trade you Bella for the Handsome Young Man :3 he is AMAZING looking! Though I wouldn't be able to ensure the safety of anything >.>

Colt seems to have grown into himself! Lucy of course is looking as beautiful as ever.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I like that young rooster. He's going to survive the Great Fridge Massacre of July and have lots of little kiddos running around next spring.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Great Fridge Massacre may be a bit exaggerated as only three birds WON'T survive it. :p I'm just trying to psyche myself up so I won't cry.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
All your critters are adorable! :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
The Great Fridge Massacre may be a bit exaggerated as only three birds WON'T survive it. :p I'm just trying to psyche myself up so I won't cry.
This reminds me of Nikki McClure's "The Great Chicken Escape" book. I just got it for my niece for her birthday, and it's adorable.

I always love seeing your beautiful farm pictures, gofygure! The derpy lady is a keeper, I hope. Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
Wonderful animals! My girl would love to chase those chickens... If they didn't chase her first! And why is it that boxers always look so darn happy anyway?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All your critters are adorable! :)
Aw, thanks. :)

This reminds me of Nikki McClure's "The Great Chicken Escape" book. I just got it for my niece for her birthday, and it's adorable.

I always love seeing your beautiful farm pictures, gofygure! The derpy lady is a keeper, I hope. Thanks for sharing.
The hens were my first chickens and are thus safe forever. They get to live out their natural chicken lifespans and will hopefully drive me crazy for years to come. The Silkies are likewise safe, because they're so small I don't see the point of eating them.

Wonderful animals! My girl would love to chase those chickens... If they didn't chase her first! And why is it that boxers always look so darn happy anyway?
Heh, the chickens don't put up with much nonsense when they have strength in numbers. And as far as I can tell, Boxers always look happy because they always ARE happy. Lucy never has a sad moment, unless she doesn't have her family around her.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Heh, the chickens don't put up with much nonsense when they have strength in numbers. And as far as I can tell, Boxers always look happy because they always ARE happy. Lucy never has a sad moment, unless she doesn't have her family around her.

I have to agree. I've never met a boxer that didn't have a smile on their face. Lucy is ADORABLE!

I don't like the silkies. My mom has several and they like to chase me >.<

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to agree. I've never met a boxer that didn't have a smile on their face. Lucy is ADORABLE!

I don't like the silkies. My mom has several and they like to chase me >.<
We had to give the Silkies away yesterday, as the hens started to attack and injure the poor little things. :( But I'm happy to report they found a really nice home with other Silkies and a couple who adore them.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
We had to give the Silkies away yesterday, as the hens started to attack and injure the poor little things. :( But I'm happy to report they found a really nice home with other Silkies and a couple who adore them.
Awwwe ... I am sorry they didn't work out. :( They are such adorable chickens! Glad they have a good home though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts