Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got Colby one of these inflatable collars as a replacement for her other traditional "lampshade" cone and I kind of love this thing. She was tearing up my legs and the walls running into stuff with the cone. Now I don't have to cringe and race up the steps, haha!

·
Registered
559 Posts
THat looks much more comfortable than the Cone of Shame! Maybe I'll try that next time Hobbes hurts himself (should be anytime now...).

ETA: Absolutely beautiful dog, btw!

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
I've used those twice and it was so much better than the cone.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Is it working well for you? I bought one for Noah when he had to have his anal glands removed, and he found some way around it. We had to go back to the traditional cone. :(

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it working well for you? I bought one for Noah when he had to have his anal glands removed, and he found some way around it. We had to go back to the traditional cone. :(
When I first put it on her, I noticed that it had a small leak in the inner tube and she was able to squish it and reach around to her bum. I patched it up and inflated it all the way and it's worked fine ever since.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That looks comfy! Kind of like a portable pillow! I actually have a neck rest pillow that looks like one of those. I use it while watching the TV in bed. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well, geez. I wish we'd had one of those when Zoe was spayed. We got the cone and she would NOT keep it on. It almost seemed too big on her (like, it went too far past her face to the point that she couldn't eat or drink with it on). That looks like a much more comfortable alternative.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts