2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He says Retriever / Husky / Mix

I say Retriever / Chow / Mix?

What else do you think is in there? He's such a sweetie :]

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Retriever, Malamute, heinz 57 mix. Basically.

Almost reminds me of Zoopie's Dexter who is a Canadian Eskimo/Inuit Dog type thing..except this one is golden and not whiteish/grayish. xD

Either way he/she is pretty handsome/beautiful!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
The head scream Golden Retriever. But the body says spitz type dog.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Almost reminds me of Zoopie's Dexter who is a Canadian Eskimo/Inuit Dog type thing..except this one is golden and not whiteish/grayish. xD

Either way he/she is pretty handsome/beautiful!
I was thinking the same thing. Reminds me a lot of Zoopie's dog Dexter except not white.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yeah, I see the similarities, although your dog's head is a tad narrower than mine. Mine is a Canadian Eskimo dog (also called Canadian Inuit dog). They have no standard for colors. So depending on his origins (where are you from? where is the dog from?) it could be a possible CED or CED mix.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Age and weight?

And just to compare, here's mine (considered pure CED by the reference in the matter, although his ears are both broken):

And here's a buddy of his, possible CED mix (with natural floppy ears and he's also way too big to be a "real" CED):

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! Thanks folks! He for sure looks like the Canadian Eskimo, I showed my co-worker Dexter and he was shocked how much they look similar. We live in the WA state area, he was found on the side of the road and the people who picked him up eventually placed him on craigslist after no luck finding any owners. He's a sweet dog, doesn't bark, but can howl lol.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow! Thanks folks! He for sure looks like the Canadian Eskimo, I showed my co-worker Dexter and he was shocked how much they look similar. We live in the WA state area, he was found on the side of the road and the people who picked him up eventually placed him on craigslist after no luck finding any owners. He's a sweet dog, doesn't bark, but can howl lol.
If your co-worker's dog has anything like Dexter's personality he is in for a very rewarding experience. Dex is pretty awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts