Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share some new photos of Clover! The last time she was only 7 weeks old and she is now 13 almost 14 weeks! :O time flies so fast! she is now 9 pounds now too! I know the photos are kinda big, but I just re-sized them smaller and I am too lazy to redo it again D:!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Ohmygosh she is adorable! I love her markings.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
So cute!! She still looks so much like my Hamilton, but with a shorter snout! I think Clover will be much bigger though! Ham is 13lbs at 6 months!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see what she looks like full grown.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
So cute!! She still looks so much like my Hamilton, but with a shorter snout! I think Clover will be much bigger though! Ham is 13lbs at 6 months!

My goodness .... I was going to say the same thing ... she could pass for Hamilton's relative at this point in time! :) She is absolutely precious .... and I really like her name too! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Adorable. Any idea what kind of mix?
well, i think she might be a terrier/dachshund mix! maybe a jack russell mixed in there or rat terrier possibly because she has some longer legs and folded triangle like ears like a jack russell! but at the same time she is still quite long :p she also has the energy of a terrier! she can just keep going nonstop like an energizer bunny! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh she will be bigger definitely! i think she will be 20-30 pounds! especially since both her mysterious dachshund/terrier something mixed parents were 23 pounds :p I am so curious to see how she turns out full grown though!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just thought I'd share this since it's too cute! This was her today with her big dog friend! :p The teeth picture shows her true form, all alligator and no puppy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts