Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys still carry the chuck it with a small sized ball but a long handle??

I bought mine about 2 years ago for Nia and it's starting to get pretty worn out by dogs and kids playing with it and I want a new one but all the ones I can find with the small ball are short handled ones.

Mine is kind of like this but in pink.

But I can only find these now??

I really need the long one because I literally throw it as far as I possibly can for Nia, the short one doesn't throw very far.

Edit: Mine is a 20 inch handle.

·
Registered
53 Posts
and the ball is smaller then a standard tennis ball? I'm not sure off hand but I'll check.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I was surprised when I found these at the dollar store. Luke isn't much of a fetch dog, but I picked one up. I think it's the longer one, and it holds tennis balls. Works great for two bucks :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I looked around online including Ebay and the manufacturer site but the only ones that fit small balls are the shorter launchers...only other thing I can think of if you are determined is to contact the mfg and inquire: [email protected]

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked around online including Ebay and the manufacturer site but the only ones that fit small balls are the shorter launchers...only other thing I can think of if you are determined is to contact the mfg and inquire: [email protected]
Thank you, I actually did today and they discontinued that model that I have. Now I'm just trying to look around to see which store or supplier has old stock from before. I really hate the new shorter handled launchers, they're pretty much useless...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you guys still carry the chuck it with a small sized ball but a long handle??

I bought mine about 2 years ago for Nia and it's starting to get pretty worn out by dogs and kids playing with it and I want a new one but all the ones I can find with the small ball are short handled ones.

Mine is kind of like this but in pink.

But I can only find these now??

I really need the long one because I literally throw it as far as I possibly can for Nia, the short one doesn't throw very far.

Edit: Mine is a 20 inch handle.

Hi did you solve this problem? I am in the same situation - except hubby lost our launcher on the beach. I had to buy the small version - what a pain. I wrote to the manufacturer too. :-(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts