Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was snapping some Christmas photos of Zoe and my sister's Akbash, Ailchu (Irish for "gentle hound") this evening and decided to show them. And I'd love to see yours as well :)
Merry Christmas from Ailchu and Zoe!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
So sweet :) are Aija and Nellie AmStaffs?

Aija is a pit bull, maybe a mix. I got her from the Shelter, her, her mother, and her two brothers were surrenders and the owner said they are pit bulls but the dad has American Bulldog or something.

Nellie is a Yellow Labrador, Shar Pei, Pit bull mix I got eight years ago from an abusive neighbor. Her mother was a solid black wrinkly as ever Shar Pei and her dad was a lab/bullyish mix.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I love Aija so much! She's so big now! Sorry about Jack :(
Ah thanks Hallie, Jack was a good boy and its still so weird without that dude around.

And thanks about Aija I really do meed to pop back around more and at least post pictures, I forgot how much you loved her.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Had to throw in the Oldie but goodie picture of my boy Oliver and his Christmas sneer.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
This is the boys five years ago ... no new ones this year. :( This is Blu Boy (blue sweater) and Leeo ( red striped sweater) .... their first Christmas.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
here's my pack....on the floor, lt to rt: Titch, Saoirse and TirCeo and on the hearth is Kilt.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's my little girl. The first pic is from last year with her first Xmas Nylabone.

This is from last week. She's in front of our tree but the tree has been...elevated for Noodle safety.

And Noodle refusing to cooperate for any more cutesy pictures.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And Noodle refusing to cooperate for any more cutesy pictures.

This is exactly what Zoe did. I put her sweater on...aaand down she went, sulky face and all. I had to bring out the treats to perk her up. And that's why Ailchu is in the shot too. He was like "Omg, treats for me?!"

1 - 20 of 34 Posts