Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!
Jewels is a rescue who had Entropion and a poorly executed spay at the Vet where she was living for almost 9mo. We adopted her under the impression (from the Vet) that she was in perfect health and a very sweet girl.

She is a very sweet girl indeed, but her health is another issue. Recently Jewels had to have surgery to correct a herniated umbilical cord and have her spay incision cleaned (infection) and re-done (they had to cut out her old incision). Her new vet bills totaled $1150. We have worked with her new vet, he reduced the bill to $775 and we have paid off $200 so far.

A fundable page has been set up for Jewels if anyone would like to donate to help pay off her Vet bill.

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-10-14.7893669890

We understand that the economy is not doing so well, so thoughts and
prayers for a quick recovery are a help too! We are just in a rough patch like so many other families these days and are hoping to someday be able to support many causes similar to Jewels'.

Thank you!

Just read deeper in to the rules... How do I delete my post??

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Sorry ot hear of Jewels health issues. I feel the 1st vet who botched the operation or the rescue association should pay for her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree about the Vet paying, but they aren't being very cooperative, but we are trying. Its not the rescues fault, they were told she was healthy as well.

I read deeper into the rules of this forum (and found that we are not supposed to ask for donations) and wanted to erase this post. How can I remove it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts