1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
What about them?

·
Registered
533 Posts
They're a usually poorly bred mixed breed dog who most people sell for a crap load of mone, just like Schorkie, Yorkipoos, Shihpoos Etc.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Like what? It is not like mixed dogs have specific traits we can tell you about. You know it is really silly to say the stupid name for them then turn around and say the proper name, why not just say the proper name? Isn't the point adamant supporters of the "designer names" is that is shortens the name so it is easier to say/type? Kind of defeats that to write both. Just sayin.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL i know we can just call them mutts I'm just bored ok?? Shesh. AND I KNOW THEY R MUTTS I just like saying Chorkie :p oh and I'm not even sure what my dog is its a mix breed but im sure it can't be a mixed breed of a chihuahua/ yorkshire. BTW do you people know what my dog is? Its on my picture.

·
Registered
533 Posts
LOL i know we can just call them mutts I'm just bored ok?? Shesh. AND I KNOW THEY R MUTTS I just like saying Chorkie :p oh and I'm not even sure what my dog is its a mix breed but im sure it can't be a mixed breed of a chihuahua/ yorkshire. BTW do you people know what my dog is? Its on my picture.
Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of one sentence post just because you're bored. Especially bringing up a 'designer' dog around a dog forum that seems to be pretty heavy hitting on half cracked breeders.

And we're not going to be able to tell from one avatar picture and no more information.

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
Some better pics would help. That one is a bit small and we can't see the dog's entire body.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of one sentence post just because you're bored. Especially bringing up a 'designer' dog around a dog forum that seems to be pretty heavy hitting on half cracked breeders.

And we're not going to be able to tell from one avatar picture and no more information.
OH BTW I didn't breed a chihuahua / yorkshire, and I don't sell puppies I'm just sayin I found her and I lov my dog

btw here is a video of vixxy cause when i tried making photos on photobucket then posting them here it failed. so here is a video of when she was a puppy. only 4 months old. now she is 1 year old and about 6 months old

EDIT: ok nvrmind about the pics not working before it wasn't but now it is so here they r:

Lol the last pic she looks at the camerra :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
OH BTW I didn't breed a chihuahua / yorkshire, and I don't sell puppies I'm just sayin I found her and I lov my dog
And I'm not saying you do/did. All I am is saying is that you won't get favorable replies on this topic or this thread. I'm glad you found your dog and love her but that was never called into question.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And I'm not saying you do/did. All I am is saying is that you won't get favorable replies on this topic or this thread. I'm glad you found your dog and love her but that was never called into question.
yea i know i was "Just sayin"

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
How big is she? She looks medium sized in the middle picture--I don't think I see any chihuaha OR yorkie. The face is too long and the fur doesn't seem quite right to have either of those breeds present.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How big is she? She looks medium sized in the middle picture--I don't think I see any chihuaha OR yorkie. The face is too long and the fur doesn't seem quite right to have either of those breeds present.
Ya i just realized my dog isn't anything like a chihauhua or yorkshire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think it is funny that you supposed dog lovers are on here dissing a mixed breed. It is a chorkie. Its a name now, too bad everyone uses it. Also designer breeds are very popular. So how about you guys stop hating on a dog you obviously know nothing about. I own a chorkie, as well, as a full bred beagle. To be honest, the chorkie is better behaved, and a lot easy to train. She is a great dog! Also she is adorable, everyone thinks so. Plus, with her being a mix, her hair doesn't need to have expensive cuts. Thank heavens! So why don't you guys stop hating and go be stuck up somewhere else. Also if she did breed them, who cares? there is a high demand for them! A mixed breed is just as deserving of love and affection as your pure bred.

·
Registered
17,912 Posts
I think it is funny that you supposed dog lovers are on here dissing a mixed breed. It is a chorkie. Its a name now, too bad everyone uses it. Also designer breeds are very popular. So how about you guys stop hating on a dog you obviously know nothing about. I own a chorkie, as well, as a full bred beagle. To be honest, the chorkie is better behaved, and a lot easy to train. She is a great dog! Also she is adorable, everyone thinks so. Plus, with her being a mix, her hair doesn't need to have expensive cuts. Thank heavens! So why don't you guys stop hating and go be stuck up somewhere else. Also if she did breed them, who cares? there is a high demand for them! A mixed breed is just as deserving of love and affection as your pure bred.
No one is 'dissing' the dog - they're saying that it's not a purebred anything, and because of that it is going to lack consistency in it's appearance and behavior. I have a mutt. I love my mutt. She is the best dog I believe I have ever owned. Calling her a mutt is not an insult. Calling her a 'cheagle' would be - to my intelligence, because it would imply i was too danged dumb to know a mutt from a purebred, because some money hungry breeders slapped a cutesy smooshed name on it.

Also: This post is 6 months old. I just noticed. Sorry.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I own a couple shelter mutts. If calling them mutts makes me stuck up, well, call me Regina George.

A name != a breed. I also love how these threads get topped and somehow interpreted as people with purebred dogs clearly hate mutts when from the looks of it, most of those commenting.. have.. mutts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.