Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just taken on a chorki who is 15months old, she was on bakers dog food but tried to change to pedigre, and some wet dog food, what are the symptoms for allergies, because i have noticed some spots that look like filled with poision they dont seem to cause her any problems, but i want it sorted.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Pedigree is JUNK,CRAP,Trash food. If you need a reasonable priced food why not check out Tractor Supply and 4health or Taste of the Wild foods. They are good foods and are a little easier on the pocketbook. Its very well possible that Pedigree is causing all kinds of health issues in your new pup.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she hasnt really eaten any of the pedigree she turns her nose up at it and but bakers down which she dont really eat, are they foods you can get in the uk?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Humm the UK What about Ziwipeak or Orijen maybe do a check on their websites and see if you can get it. I know we have UK members here and hopefully they will pipe in to help. But if she won't eat the Pedigree I wouldn't worry at all. Also if you just got her it is very well possible that she isn't settled in yet and thus is just kinda feeling off. I wouldn't worry to much. Many people experience the same thing the dog stops eating,sometimes they just hide,etc.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Fish4dogs online

James wellbeloved at pets at home

Skinners if you have to from any feed store.

Nothing from the supermarket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts