Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like such a bad mom!!!:( She is at the vets.

I need everyones prayers right now. My baby got hitby a car and is at the vets. They started an IV and gave her pain meds, antibiotic, and steroids. It hit her back end. She is walking and sitting, so the vet doesn't think anything is broken, but they are going to do x-rays on her legs, hip and chest. She is bleeding badly form her back foot. Half of her pad is hanging off and a couple of nails are missing. She has alot of road rash.

Please pray for my baby!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with China.

Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Dont feel like a bad mom! Accidents happen! Dont beat yourself up about it sweetie...

I will keep her and you in my prayers.
nessa

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Oh no! Poor China. You know you can count on prayers from me. Get well China girl.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
That's horrible! :( Poor girl. Lots of prayer coming your way for China.

·
Registered
945 Posts
All our thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery China. Get better soon.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Don't feel bad, accidents happen. China is lucky to have such a diligent mom like you! I'll send my prayers your way... and give China a big hug from me!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Oh, poor China. Positive thoughts are being sent to both of you. Accidents happen, dogs slip through door ways, pull out of their collars, forget their recalls etc, so don't feel like a bad Mom, it could happen to any dog owner.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
sending healing thoughts China's way!! Accidents do happen... don't be too hard on yourself. You are a good mom!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts