Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Golden Lab Chico went to the Vet yesterday cause I noticed his ear was red inside and he was trying so hard it itch it. He has a yeast infection in his left ear..how does this happen? We lost our Dear Natshasa 2 weeks ago she was put to peace her brain tumor had spread...Chico is very depressed he had 2 companions now he is alone I am worried he does not want to eat he cries and smells her everywhere..it would be too easy to get another puppy..but it hurts too much when they die:(( The vet said he will be ok in about a month. Any ideas on how to ake him be happoy again..besides lot's of love attention, exercise?????
Thank u to all who repond.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes he flushed the ear...cleaned it and gave me some liquid antibiotic to put in his ear..he is feeling better already. He does not like it but u do what u need to do to keep them happy, healthy, and safe. He will get the drops for a week and all should be fine. I am just worried about the grieving and how to help him now....he is going for car rides too..as he has never been alone before..we had 3..now we have just one...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts