Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was over at one of my friend's houses this morning and we were hanging out with her dogs after brunch. Since Chester was at home by himself, just for the heck of it I brought her dog Daisy back with me for a little "sleepover party" for the weekend. Chester loves Daisy so he was thrilled to have her come visit and Daisy was thrilled to get to run like mad in my yard (friend has a townhouse with small patio only), and of course, my friend is thrilled to have a quiet(er) weekend with only 2 dogs around.

So Chester and Daisy immediately started playing chase and have alternated chase with sleeping all afternoon...

And just Daisy all by herself

·
Registered
423 Posts
One of my childhood dogs looked just like Chase though smaller :) Candy was a mutt in the truest sense of the word. Father(s) unknown, crazy variation in the litter, Candy looked nothing like the momma dog. I dragged her out from the very back of the doghouse-momma dog was an outside dog chained to a doghouse. What kind of dog is Chase? Makes me think Flat-Coated Retriever.

·
Registered
11,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Daisy was a shelter rescue, although my friend actually got her from the original adopters who didn't have time for her. She was listed as a border collie mix which I can see, but I agree that I very much see flat-coat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts