Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been feeding my two minature schnauzers Sojos for acouple years. At first my vet said he did not like how slim my dogs were on this food and I must admit they look more like very young dogs then a 9 and 11 year old dogs. But they finally settled down to a stable weight, and the vet said Ok longs they do not lose any more weight! But i have heard some of there ingredients come from China. I have had no issue with my dogs, but decided to leave China out of there food!
So I selected ZiwiPeak, has anyone heard or tried this food. My dogs seem to be doing great on this food and even my groomer commented my dogs look better and did I change foods? Since I said they are doing great on this food,so why ask? Its that I want to know if any one has had a bad experience and such. The only negative I have heard obout this food its very expensive. But I have small dogs so it last longer. Thanks for your imput!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
IMO Ziwi Peak is a great food. We never fully fed it to Gally but he loves their treats. The ingredients are top notch and as close to a raw diet as you can get without feeding fresh raw.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Ziwi Peak is a great food; beyond my price range so I cannot feed it. I like hearing of lean dogs. I have one who needs a little kibble in order to gain a teens bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts