Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question I cant seem to find on AKC Cash received his CGC at 7.5 months does that go on his AKC papers? also he is going for this Therapy dog testing August 15 and I was wondering if he passes will that also be placed on his papers? My breeder may want to use him as a stud dog ( his dad died a few days ago) but I do want to prove he has an excellent temperment other then my word, and a therapy dog has a great temperment....

Oh and also I get my new puppy probably on the 25 if not it will be the following week, they will be 8 weeks on the 27 and I wanted to take her to my sisters up north on the 26th... Any names would be helpful, I want something that means "strong" "brave" so I liked Amorie (a-mor-e) and Aries it was my sons sign...

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
CGC's are certificates, not really titles, so to the best of my knowledge they do not go on papers. Many times people still put them on their websites and such, though

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder about therapy dog?

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Probably the same thing, especially since it has nothing to do with AKC

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea Thats what I was thinking, that is why I am going to try and get Cash into Rally so he can get some titles..

Hey now help with some girl names for me lol

So far I like

Amorie meaning Leader/brave in German and also Love in Italian
Aires
Kira
Kaiah pronouced ki-ah meanings beautiful forever in Native american
Jewelz
Bella (but thats my friends name) so I dont think so...
Raven

1 - 5 of 5 Posts