Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a nice spring day here's what I come home to...

Somehow she managed to pull and rip apart a pillow in her crate.
"What mom why are you mad?"

This is why the pillow ripping went unpunished. How could you stay mad at this face?

Thanks for looking!!!
the end :)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Hmm. I wonder what could have happened to that pillow. LOL! I wouldn't be able to stay mad at that face, either. What a cutie.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
LOL Those are some seriously sad looking puppy eyes. Good thing you didn't punish. Wouldn't have done any good anyway and why make those eyes even more sad?

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Ohmygosh, Hallie is too cute. She really is growing up, isn't she? I can't imagine Trent at 6 months old, let alone 1 year.

I bet Lexie or Peanut ripped up the pillow and shoved the evidence in Hallie's crate to frame her. How could a face like that lie?

Actually it was probably Daisy. Never trust a cat :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
She does look quite cute and very comfy in her "new" bed LOL

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Just look at that head tilt and those beautiful eyes!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
She's got the "sad puppy dog eyes" down to an art! She's VERY cute!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm. I wonder what could have happened to that pillow. LOL! I wouldn't be able to stay mad at that face, either. What a cutie.
Thanks! Actually I really wonder how she managed to get it through the cage holes since they're so small.

LOL Those are some seriously sad looking puppy eyes. Good thing you didn't punish. Wouldn't have done any good anyway and why make those eyes even more sad?
Well of course I didn't punish those eyes! lol of course I wouldn't want to make the already sad eyes even sadder

Ohmygosh, Hallie is too cute. She really is growing up, isn't she? I can't imagine Trent at 6 months old, let alone 1 year.

I bet Lexie or Peanut ripped up the pillow and shoved the evidence in Hallie's crate to frame her. How could a face like that lie?

Actually it was probably Daisy. Never trust a cat :D
Haha you have a point! Hallie is an angel so I'm sure it was that darn cat! She is growing, May 5 she's a year old and that's just 3 days away! :eek:. Just wait till Trent is 1 year! It flies by..

OMG, those pics are TOOO cute!!!!

She is such a doll..... I couldn't be mad at her either!!
Thanks! Yeah she gets away with EVERYTHING! Her personality fits her cute little looks though

She does look quite cute and very comfy in her "new" bed LOL
lol too bad she couldn't keep it! She's pretty bummed she has to go back to the standard crate bed.

Just look at that head tilt and those beautiful eyes!
thanks! She did her head tilt when I said "Hallie what did you do?" lol that's when she knows she's in trouble.

i agree, those eyes just melt ur heart...
too cute
they do :) thanks.

She's got the "sad puppy dog eyes" down to an art! She's VERY cute!
Yeah she does! She has perfected the art

OMG! Those ARE the text book sad puppy dog eyes, arent they, lol!
Adorable!
Yep she sure knows how to get out of trouble! she just flashes those big eyes and I forget what she did.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts