Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy things have been super busy around here lately... and I really hadnt had time to take some decent shots of the sweeties. School has been picking up pace... getting closer and closer to the end of classes and FINALS ehhh! Projects are due... I am having to go to my future place of employment (Great Elementary School) to complete some observation hours for and Education course.

THEN on top of all that, I came down with Bronchitis and Pneumonia last week! Bleghh BIG bleggh! I began feeling bad on Wednesday, then it got worse Thursday... and continued Friday... and me here thinking that it's just an Allergy Attack (From Hell obviously). Well that was it... I broke down on Saturday and couldnt take it anymore, we were off to the doctor, had X-Rays done and the whole shabang, Phew my right lung was NASSSTYYY. Doc said, good thing you came in today, because by tomorrow morning you would have been in the hospital. So I've been souped up on meds... and I finally feel decent today, just sore from coughing my lungs out!

Anyway! Point is... I had time to take pics LOL! So here ya'll go!
I'll start with my Guera... just cuz she's a cutie killa in this pic!

Scary Scraggly Wet Guera! (She had just had a bath!)

Jade looking shiny and being lazy in her new flashy collar!

Our pretty gal

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The red old man doing what he loves best... snooooozin!

Sis and Bro outside... It's so funny because Callahan is so much bigger and taller than Jade... yet, she still looks so much more buffed up than him. I guess it's because he's male and intact... and still hasnt filled out, she's fixed... and full already! haha

Jade Smile!

Why are we in a down stay?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Smiles!

Grabbing his toy!

And the fight over ducky!

Hope you all liked them! Glad I have time to be back!
Nessa

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Glad to see you back Nessa. Looks like the Danes had a lot of fun outside. Bet you're having some nice weather down south at this time of year. :)

·
Banned
593 Posts
Glad to see your back and feeling better! Pneumonia, Blehhh!!!! That's awful stuff! It seems like everyone I know has come down with Bronchitis and or Pneumonia. I guess it's really going around this year and bad. Well, I'm glad you are feeling much better and where able to spend the day outside with your crew. It looks like beautiful weather where you are. The Dane's are looking gorgeous as ever! And that first pic of Guera is hilarious!!!!!!! That's my new favorite of her. It's a framer for sure. ROLOL!!! :D

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to see you back Nessa. Looks like the Danes had a lot of fun outside. Bet you're having some nice weather down south at this time of year. :)
Thanks so much! Yes the weather is GREAT!!!! I cannot wait to get to the beach as soon as I have some free time!!!

Glad to see your back and feeling better! Pneumonia, Blehhh!!!! That's awful stuff! It seems like everyone I know has come down with Bronchitis and or Pneumonia. I guess it's really going around this year and bad. Well, I'm glad you are feeling much better and where able to spend the day outside with your crew. It looks like beautiful weather where you are. The Dane's are looking gorgeous as ever! And that first pic of Guera is hilarious!!!!!!! That's my new favorite of her. It's a framer for sure. ROLOL!!! :D
Thanks so much CrazyDog. Boy it was definitely awful. So painful and I think it was the sickest I have ever been!
But all is well now! I am glad u liked the pics! Hehe Yea my Guera girl is super sweet!
Nessa

·
Registered
282 Posts
So sorry to hear that you were sick! :( Glad that you are back and doing better now! Great pictures as always, you always get the best shots of your dogs! Love them!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Yikes - sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Great pics and I'm sure they are glad to have you out'n about!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I like the old red man...he looks so happy and comfy. The others look great as always.

Take care of yourself and take ALL your meds...even when you feel better. If not it will drag on and on. Hope you fee better soon.

Monday was the best day ever. The street was quiet so opened all the doors and let the breeze flow through. Blew all the dust bunnies our from under things I never get around to moving!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts