Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these shots yesterday. Tried to capture his inner chupacabra. Trying to think of meme words to go with them, but I'm blanking today.

small1.jpg small2.jpg small3.jpg small4.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yesterday - Good weather - beach time...

Last night - me obsessively trying to make a funny vid of Carlos (Turn your sound on if you want to laugh):

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like!

Message too short! :doh:
lol - Thanks planete! Don't ask how late I stayed up doing that silly vid last night. Suffice it to say I snuck out of bed and hid in a closet at 1AM to do the batman voice over... and got caught by my wife just as I finished the vid. (Knock knock) on the closet door... "Honey, what are you doing!"... rrrr... "So glad you're up! Look at this vid!"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a fabulous video, I really enjoyed it,
Does Carlos ever damage his skin having no fur?
Thank you Lori-Lee. His skin comes in two flavors. His tummy, chest, underside of neck and chin are incredibly soft like babies skin. The rest of his skin (mainly the skin facing outwards while standing) is much more like hide than skin. Kind of like a Rhino I imagine. The rhino like skin is almost never damaged, even when running through thickets and such. It's very tough. However, the underside baby skin is pretty easily damaged. If I don't properly file his back claws of burs after clipping he'll quickly end up with scratches on his chin and neck. New Harnesses and new shirts/coats get a test walk for about a mile before I check his armpits for redness. Anything that bunches up or pinches under his soft armpits is a no go.

That said, he heals fast from these minor scratches and scrapes.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh your dog is adorable, what a cutie. You two seem like a whole lot of fun! Nice to see someone who clearly just enjoys hanging out with their dog. I know more than enough people who kind of just let their dogs exist and do not do much with them so this is always nice to see :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh your dog is adorable, what a cutie. You two seem like a whole lot of fun! Nice to see someone who clearly just enjoys hanging out with their dog. I know more than enough people who kind of just let their dogs exist and do not do much with them so this is always nice to see :)
Most of my childhood memories are of "we" (me and my dog) not "me". I got away from that as an adult for many years... until Carlos. The last few years with Carlos have been like a second childhood for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts