Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conditioning Eddee to the pontoon boat before we dock this week ........

"What is in there?" .....

"And out there!?" ........

"And there!? ........

"Over here!?" .....

"I am Captain Eddee!!!" ........

"Naaah ... I'll just chill!"

"Hey!!! Where is the water! .........

"I can hardly wait to hit the lake!!!" ........

Thanks for looking! :) I love my scruffy mutt!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I want to come steal eddee from you !!! He looks JUST like the terrier mix I lost last spring only Odie was blonde. If my daughter ever sends me back my camera Ihave pics of all the babies on the memory cards.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to come steal eddee from you !!! He looks JUST like the terrier mix I lost last spring only Odie was blonde. If my daughter ever sends me back my camera Ihave pics of all the babies on the memory cards.
I would LOVE to see the pictures! Please be sure to share them when you get access to them. What Terrier mix was your Odie? Edee is Schnauzer and I think he either has Cairn or sometimes I swear I can see Yorkie in him. He is only 11.6 pounds and more then likely done growing.

I am so sorry for your loss of Odie ...... it is soooo tough. :(

Hambonez - I am going to be sure to use a handkerchief around his neck ... maybe I will find him a Captain's hat! Lol! :) Thanks!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I would LOVE to see the pictures! Please be sure to share them when you get access to them. What Terrier mix was your Odie? Edee is Schnauzer and I think he either has Cairn or sometimes I swear I can see Yorkie in him. He is only 11.6 pounds and more then likely done growing.

I am so sorry for your loss of Odie ...... it is soooo tough. :(

Hambonez - I am going to be sure to use a handkerchief around his neck ... maybe I will find him a Captain's hat! Lol! :) Thanks!
Odie was bichon and horny neighbordog lol, my vet said some kind of terrier. He was a bit bigger, around 15 lbs . He was a rescue and at first they told me bichon and min pin. Shortly after I lost him I found my yorkiepoo Guapo at a local shelter. He is one of those dogs that is soooo ugly he is adorable !!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Odie was bichon and horny neighbordog lol, my vet said some kind of terrier. He was a bit bigger, around 15 lbs . He was a rescue and at first they told me bichon and min pin. Shortly after I lost him I found my yorkiepoo Guapo at a local shelter. He is one of those dogs that is soooo ugly he is adorable !!
I absolutely adore the dogs with "A face only a Mother could love!" LOl! :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I saw a little Shih Tzu at the groomers Saturday who was so ugly, he was cute. I love those dogs.

Eddee reminds me so much of my neighbor's terrier mix, only he's around 40-45 lbs. They look exactly alike, though.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw a little Shih Tzu at the groomers Saturday who was so ugly, he was cute. I love those dogs.

Eddee reminds me so much of my neighbor's terrier mix, only he's around 40-45 lbs. They look exactly alike, though.
Wish you had a pic of the neighbors dog. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts