Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new but I have a 3 month old english Staffy called seth.
We moved out to a bit of property 4 months ago and the last 2 month we cant seem to get him to keep weight on. We haved tried worming change of diet but nothing has worked.He has had all immunisations.He still poos and stuff. Can anyone help please?
:(

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
Seth, can you offer us a bit more info... Like when you moved out to the property, did it come with any life style changes for your dog? What dewormers did you switch from and to? What did his diet change from and to? Does he otherwise act normal? I think this info will help us with any suggestions. You may answer in the dog food forum section.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we moved on the 4th of Feb. The diet we changed was the following: from pal tin and dry food with some scraps to, pet mince with rice or pasta, just dry, just tin, all of the above together. His lifestyle hasnt changed just a 1/4 of an acre more room. Due to his weight loss he got out the squares in our fence so now he is in a run until he gains weight.We have tried him on exelpet all wormers as well as a vet brand. His temperment has changed a little from being a relaxed friendly family pet to a barking, trying to chew through his run wire.
I have a 18month old son whom used to play with him and they used to follow each other around all day to now not sure if trust the staffy with him.
please help family pet getting very concerned.As i have been feeding him 1 big feed or 2 small feeds a day am worried he lookes very skinny dont want people to think he's not being fed as he gets fed just as if not better than us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts