Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a cane corso male puppy named Kratos who is currently 9 months old. He is on the barf diet eating only meat and vegetables due to his long list of allergies. Kratos has been to the vet multiple problems due to these allergies. I am TRYING to find him vitamins and/or a protein powder that I can give him although he is allergic to Vitamin E, Omega 6, and Brewers yeast. I have looked and looked. I KNOW someone out there has to know of a product I can give him. Please help! Attached I will list the long list of items he is allergic too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi I have a cane corso male puppy named Kratos who is currently 9 months old. He is on the barf diet eating only meat and vegetables due to his long list of allergies. Kratos has been to the vet multiple problems due to these allergies. I am TRYING to find him vitamins and/or a protein powder that I can give him although he is allergic to Vitamin E, Omega 6, and Brewers yeast. I have looked and looked. I KNOW someone out there has to know of a product I can give him. Please help! Attached I will list the long list of items he is allergic too.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wish I could help but don't have the kind of expertise you need. You might consider contacting a dog nutritionist such as Monica Segal. I know she works with people who have dogs with specific problems such as yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts