Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start with a few of Cash.. oh and one with Thumper too ;)
Cash sat and waited at the end of the dock each time we left in the boat, he would stay put until we came back lol.

cashdock1.jpg cashdock2.jpg cashdock3.jpg cashlake1.jpg cashlake2).jpg thumpercashdock.jpg

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some of Thumper.. another with Cash.. and Thumper on the beach in the backround barking at something or other..

Thumper actually got the tostitos bag stuck on his head all by himself..apparently he got the munchies?

He really wanted to come tubing/boating with us..jumped off the dock to come after us in the boat lol

All tuckered out passed out cold in the RV after the long weekend

cashthumperlake.jpg munchies2.jpg munchies).jpg thumperdock1.jpg thumperdock.JPG thumperlake1.jpg thumperswim1.jpg thumpersleep.jpg

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time! Love the pics of the Dorito bag stuck on the dog's head - lol! I notice you have a black out curtain in the bedroom of your RV - we did that too, when we had our travel trailer. We just got a tiny Aliner for the two of us and the yappers, so we'll have to see how we're going to black out the bubble window right over the bed.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like everyone had a great time! Love the pics of the Dorito bag stuck on the dog's head - lol! I notice you have a black out curtain in the bedroom of your RV - we did that too, when we had our travel trailer. We just got a tiny Aliner for the two of us and the yappers, so we'll have to see how we're going to black out the bubble window right over the bed.
Yah thats what ours is too, a travel trailer. It came with the curtain in the bedroom area, rest of the windows all have blinds.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Looks like they had a good time! I still think Thumper is *so* gorgeous. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts