Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
hmmmm.....hard to tell?....IMO she doesn't look like a AB/APBT mix...she has a longer muzzle then most AB/APBT mixes that I have known..but who knows:D...with a mix anything is possible

how old is she?...she is very cute

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I recently adopted Marley and the owner says she is an American Bulldog/APBT mix. Is this accurate? Her color is brindle not black, its hard to tell with the pics. Thanks yall!
i can see some pitty in there but not the bulldog part. could be a multimix which makes it hard to guarentee any guess but i would say yes to pit/?

·
Registered
38 Posts
My cousin actually has an American Bulldog/APBT mix that he rescued. But it was found out he has some boxer in him too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
^^^Exactly. Im just giving an example, but her mother could be half APBT and half Boxer, while the father could be a purebred American Bulldog.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
^^^Exactly. Im just giving an example, but her mother could be half APBT and half Boxer, while the father could be a purebred American Bulldog.
Yes any of the above could be a possibility...but my point is that AB have a shorter muzzle as do boxers...so I would think that a box/AB/Pit mix would in most cases have a short muzzle..blocky head...this dog seems to have a more narrow longer muzzle ....so I'm thinking there might be something else in there....of course this is all speculation from a picture so....:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts