Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been feeding our 13wk Aussie Wellness Puppy since we brought him home at 7 weeks. Up to then, he was on Royal Canin, but we liked the Wellness ingredients better. We slowly moved him from the RC, but in the last 6 weeks we have been getting completely random outcomes...sometimes his poop is normal, sometimes is loose, sometimes its hard....we cant decide if its the food or all of the random puppy things he eats (mulch, sticks, grass, paper towel, random food bit from a kid)...obviously we dont let him eat these things by choice, but being a puppy, he sneaks them in.

Anyway, we thought Wellness was highly regarded in the commercial food world, but having second thoughts, what is your opinion, and if we should try something else, what would you recommend?

Thanks,

Doug

·
Registered
43 Posts
the food is fine, its probabaly all the other stuff hes eating thats doing it. My puppy is on innova. But he eats so many sticks, plants, and grass so its not always 100% like a rock either. Later on it will be.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
LoL my 4 month old eats sticks all the time too. he poops out sticks. Once he got into my wifes plant and was pooping out straight potting soil.

At young ages you never know what they are eating so I doubt it's the diet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts