Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For a while I just figured hound/mutt. But someone told me pointer and I looked up pointers and she does look very similar! And some people on here have already mentioned they think terrier, which I could see as she's super energetic and bouncy.

She's not very smart, but isn't stupid. She loves to run and is really fast. For a while I thought maybe a little whippet. She also does bunny hops while running. The skin on her belly has black spots (not the fur, the skin). She also has some freckles on her legs. The pads on her feet are pink and black. She's about 12 kilos (24 pounds). Also, her white fur is really soft and her brown spot on her back is very coarse.

Any guesses? Thanks guys!:rockon:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Mine was already Terrier and maybe some hound? :)

She sure is pretty though no matter what she is. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks a lot like a pointer to me... maybe some lab or terrier mixed.

Not to hi-jack your thread, but I have a similar question... what do you think my dog is? I believe it is German Shepherd mixed with something.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

We think she's about 1 year right now. When I hear jack russel, I think her face looks just like one! Maybe she's JRT and pointer?

She always stalks birds and squirrels in the park. Never successful. Though I think her jingle collar doesn't help her stealthiness!

·
Registered
948 Posts

We think she's about 1 year right now. When I hear jack russel, I think her face looks just like one! Maybe she's JRT and pointer?

She always stalks birds and squirrels in the park. Never successful. Though I think her jingle collar doesn't help her stealthiness!
Fox hound or pointer mixed with something a little smaller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts