Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They were found and brought home!!!!! Thank the lord for good neighbors!

Both my dogs ran away 3 hours ago. I am not at home but my mom has been. She put them on tie-outs outside because it is nicer outside than inside(no AC). She went to bring them in and both were gone. Tank has no collar on, he slipped out of it and Bentley snapped his chain in half so is dragging it. My mom just told me they are missing. She has told the gas station workers who know my dogs well and the local mechanic who also knows my dogs. I have called the pound and left information with them, called the Police Station and the Human society. My mom has called the vet closest to us and no luck yet. I have called family and friends so they are all looking for them and my mom told some local farmers to be on the look out. Tank of course has no tags on and has not be micrchiped yet but Bentley is chiped. He did not have his collar with tags on it on though. I am 30 miles from home worried and have no way to get back home. Im really hoping they turn up and my day gets better tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Praying that they come home soon. Our old dog would jump the fence when ever there was gun shots of lightning. He only ran off 2 times in his whole life, and I remember those 2 days well. One time he came home, The other we found him 5 miles from home, and he was on his way back, so who knows how far he went.

·
Registered
67 Posts
As you know, labradors hate to be alone, so I bet they'll be sticking together! Labradors have a wild sense of direction, you would not believe it - I hope they'll return to you soon, they have the wits and I'm sure they're missing you and your mother as much as you're missing them!

·
Registered
559 Posts
I hope they stick together in their travels so it's more likely both will be returned to you! Good luck!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I am glad they made it home! Your day has been more than eventful to say the least! :(

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
So glad to hear the good news!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts