Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble with potty training my puppy. We live in a town house and there's multiple floors. It can be tough walking up and down so we decided to have pee pads. Our puppy is usually good but every 2-3 days she'll have an accident cause she misses the pad when going potty.

I wanted to get the Fresh Patch but I was looking at the cost of the subscription and it's expensive. I was wondering if anybody was able to buy their own sod and replace that in the fresh patch rather than go through their subscription service.

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'd be inclined to just buy my own sod and put it in an inexpensive, shallow litterbox or other tray of appropriate size for my dog, honestly. Though the Fresh Patch trays aren't too bad if they have one that's the perfect size for the space you need.

Basically, yes. Regular sod should be perfectly fine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be inclined to just buy my own sod and put it in an inexpensive, shallow litterbox or other tray of appropriate size for my dog, honestly. Though the Fresh Patch trays aren't too bad if they have one that's the perfect size for the space you need.

Basically, yes. Regular sod should be perfectly fine.
That's a great idea. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts