1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
if you want the new picture under where your screen name is ...its called your avatar..you have to go to your CP and hit edit avatar....you will have to re size it down to the forum limit....:)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
You'll first need to re-size the pic you want as your avatar, I can do that for you if you'd like. But then you'll need to delete the one you have there now before replacing it with a new one.
Only yourself, or maybe a moderator (I'm not sure) has access to your user CP, so you would have to upload the pic yourself, after first re-sizing it & deleting the one you currently have.

Oh good, pugmom explained it much better!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Where would I upload it to? Every time I try to do it on the site (I have tried different ways), it says invalid file.

Okay, I got the one picture in. Now I have to figure out how to add a picture of the dogs in the paragraph page.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm working on it. Can't remember where I clicked to get it right. Oh brother, huh?

Well at least I got the one picture changed. Well I will work on the other part some other time. Thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts