Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on Sun i had the opportunity to get together w/ my pack and 3 other sibs from the litter (i always get to see them, just not always at the same time; usually mine and Zaida, mine and Huck or mine and Willow)...Huck and his family moved to ID yesterday and we wanted as much of a family pic as possible....needless to say, dad wasn't there along w/ 3 other pups, but....

can anyone identify them? (names above)

and then there are a few randoms of the various ones...

more....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

mom and son....

a few more....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love this one...."Contemplation"

no modesty :rolleyes:

flying ears...

done.....(gotta get Saoirse to take some more good ones...she's soooo camera shy. but getting better....)

·
Registered
209 Posts
All right, I'll give it a shot. The one on the far right is Willow, the one in the back is Huck, and the one on the far left is Zaida. The other two are yours :) I honestly have no clue, but that's what they look like to me lol.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All right, I'll give it a shot. The one on the far right is Willow, the one in the back is Huck, and the one on the far left is Zaida. The other two are yours :) I honestly have no clue, but that's what they look like to me lol.
ya got my 2 and 1 out of the 3 :D....good shot since i don't usually have them pictured...

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have 2 new shots of Saoirse....

at work (she was sleeping till she heard me turn on the camera...they need to make quieter cameras:rolleyes:)

and at the club...w/ her rope ball that i made for her, as usual

got a video of Titch "stretched out"....i love to watch the differences in dogs running...some fold themselves up almost, while others run more like this...

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Ok, left to right, Zaida, Titch, Tir, Willow, Huck. I looove Willows ticking. Saoirse is beautiful too, glad you're posting her pics more.

·
Registered
55 Posts
All your pictures are beautiful but this one really got my attention. This is what I'd call perfection! :) Just gorgeous.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, left to right, Zaida, Titch, Tir, Willow, Huck. I looove Willows ticking. Saoirse is beautiful too, glad you're posting her pics more.
yup, got 'em....Willow is actually the shortest of the bunch w/ Zaida next then Titch and then Huck....weight-wise the 3 are about the same (42-44 lb) but Huck is almost 54 lbs....he's a bruiser, he is...

i'd have more of Saoirse but most of what i get looks like she's just been beat....:Dbut, of course, we all know how badly treated these kids are:D:rolleyes:....

KSToller, that one is probably one of the best pics i've ever taken of any of my crew....thank you, i do love it....i have a very special one of my Lacey that i just lost in April, as well....now to just get the rest of them....

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
i'd have more of Saoirse but most of what i get looks like she's just been beat....:Dbut, of course, we all know how badly treated these kids are:D:rolleyes:....
Yup, that's what Shiner does...unless I say a stream of words he recognizes *whowantstoeattreatwalkparkridewhere'syourball* and then he'll look at me and tilt his head back and forth. Scarlett just won't be still long enough to be photographed.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
No idea who's who except for your two :D And lovely pics. Where was the double merle girl (sorry the name is on the tip of my tongue but I just cant remember it)?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No idea who's who except for your two :D And lovely pics. Where was the double merle girl (sorry the name is on the tip of my tongue but I just cant remember it)?
that would be Meghan (now Luna) and she's not allowed to be part of the pack anymore...the owners think that she gets to focused on Titch and won't keep on track anymore (altho, she doesn't know that for sure since she hasn't even seen the pack since last Oct and has been doing fantastic w/ all her training...) and the other 2 boys are out of state (one i'll be going to see next mo (Jigs, aka Nicky)....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts