Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I don't own a papillon but one of my good friends does. DF user Hiaja

Her Papillon is named Jazz, a 5 year old spayed female red and white

Her dog doesn't mind the cold at all and she still takes her for walks in the winter. This is Wisconsin and winters get down to -10 -20 F

·
Registered
330 Posts
Papillons aren't really built for the cold, but for Bindi that's not much of a problem. She loves wearing all kinds of clothes...

She goes outside to potty and gets 2 walks a day, all year round.
More...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Her new Christmas sweater...

And, lest you think she's all about bundling up, here she is at the dog beach during our trip to Florida last December..

Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Eeeeek! I love that yellow sweater pic! =D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Well, we're from Florida. We don't get too cold here, but my paps are babies and hate it when it does get cold here. Sometimes Holly will stand on the edge of the deck and poop off the deck. It's quite hilarious to see.

Here's Miss Holly the Butterfly Dog.

and J.C.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

Giz and Roxy together..yesterday morning.

My little man in his e-collar.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Giz's face just kills me. I love mismarks, they're so unique!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Lol, thanks Laurelin. His face makes me melt every time I see it. There's no questioning the fact that he gets everything he wants. =]

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Giz and rocky are both lil cuties!!! lol those e-collars are fun, when kenya had one I would throw treats in it..good times lol
Lol, he's yet to figure the e-collar out..but he knows how to get the treats out of it by putting the whole collar flat against the ground. We're getting some good laughs out of him, and trying to encourage him that he's still handsome. You should see his e-collar strut when we tell him how sexy he still looks! LOL

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Giz and rocky are both lil cuties!!! lol those e-collars are fun, when kenya had one I would throw treats in it..good times lol

and laur incase you didn't see in the other thread.. my future baby!
august 20th!

Some pictures from his breeder <3
He is HANDSOME! His expression reminds me of Nard. If he's anything like Nard, you're in for a good time. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts