Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm trying to organize a chartered flight for myself and two Labs from CA to Maui. I've learned that Independent Jets flies doggie groups over from Van Nuys to Hawaii. The best deal is on what is called an empty leg. The more people, the less it costs to arrange a private chartered flight to Hawaii.

Anyone interested for plans this coming year Jan. or Feb 2013? Hawaii requires a lot of conditions that takes about 6 months to complete, but once everything is checked off the list, you can walk off the plane, show the paperwork, and be free to leave with your dog(s). That's the main reason why I'm planning way in advance. I'm flexible on the time-date, the main thing is getting enough people together to reduce the fare for each passenger.

Anyone interested? Let's work on it together!

aloha,
Dogs For Maui!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested. I have two dogs. I also live in CA (Riverside). However, I cannot possibly go until June 2013 because I am contracted until then in my current job. Would you be able to delay until June by chance? Have you found out any of the pricing? Would we be able to go on the plane as well then? Us and the dogs in the same area I mean? Mahalo. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested as well. I'm living in Maui now, but my dog is finishing his quarantine in California until March 2013. He's in Northern California now, but we could definitely get him down to Southern California to make this work!

Let me know if you all have connected yet on this.

Mahalo :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts