Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
As soon as I saw the topic I thought, "who has my dog?!?" Never mind...she's snoozin' on the couch.

Bella does the SAME thing. Drives me batty. She has to squeeze herself under the lowest bush around.... leash becomes entangled in the bush since she must circle twenty times before picking the perfect place/position. Then she gets stuck because she's scared she's going to step in it if she comes back the same way....then it's a rescue mission before she freaks out. God forbid she have a dingle berry hanging from her tooshie! That's a whole new level of panic!

A daily event.

I feel your pain....lol

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Once she hit the end of the leash (and I wouldn't let her go any further) and she was on the very top of a large snowbank on our driveway. The funniest part was when it surprised her when it rolled down the slope and she looked like she was about to chase it, but was of course too busy lol.
Then come the post-poo zoomies. Guessing I'm not alone there either!
Hahaha!!! More proof that poo really DOES roll downhill LMAO. Bella has done the same thing once - top of the tallest snowbank...poo rolled down and it startled her when she caught it out of the corner of her eye. She didn't finish her business until later....under the bush. Just too much to handle....LOL

Bella gets the zoomies before her poo - I think it helps get things movin'.

The dingle berry thing is the funniest. One time she passed a single strand of my hair that was hangin' on with dingle dangling at the end - she was running around like a mad-dog - looking behind her to see if it was still after her. I had to take a leaf and remove it. Too freaking funny....to me. She was horrified.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts