Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple minutes in the life of Buster...
Crazy pup is having a VERY vocal morning. Its not completely normal for him to stand and bark in my face...but its not completely normal for me to pick up a camera instead of one of his (many) toys.

Is it a treat or a toy?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ok I love your dog. I love big headed dogs...lol. He is so sweet. One thing though, that nylabone or booda bone, whatever it was, I think it is too small. I would give him a bone longer than his snout.

I think he wanted you to play with him.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He definitely has the big head thing going. Buster is pretty much up for play at any given moment...typical puppy:p Yep, he wasnt happy about me grabbing the camera instead of his lion...

The bone was an "OystaDent". More of a treat than a chewy, pretty close to the size of a large milkbone. I never give these to him unless I plan to supervise him until its gone.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I just cannot believe he's only 5 mos!!:eek: And I agree, I think he wanted you to put down whatever that things was you had in your hand an play with him! Oh, and I love your choice of music...:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a reaction I get at least daily. With his size, no one ever believes he's as young as he is. Born Feb. 17th, so almost 5 1/2 months but the same size as many of the "hunting dogs" in the area (Labs, Pointers...).

He's my lovable clown in a puppy suit. He's just not real sure what to think when I start taking video clips...still pictures are fine though (of course he moves if I take too long to set up the shot).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts