Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Makayla (almost 4) snuggling her best buddy. She's 35lbs, he weighed in at 65.4lbs this afternoon.

Hanging out in the yard with Shay (almost 11)

This boy is well loved

·
Registered
714 Posts
he is just gorgeous!
i wish i could have talked my hubby into getting a saint b, he didnt want a dog that big, i tried to convince him they didnt get that big lol

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I love big dogs. Ive been dreaming of bringing this boy home for 18 years (reality is so much better!). He really doesnt seem THAT big, of course Ive had him since he was 9 1/2 weeks and I see him all day, every day. He has put on 45lbs since he came home, 14lbs in the last month. He's a lapdog, these days only his head fits in my lap!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Oh wow, I love his coat!

The first and last pictures are so sweet.

·
Registered
714 Posts

I love big dogs. Ive been dreaming of bringing this boy home for 18 years (reality is so much better!). He really doesnt seem THAT big, of course Ive had him since he was 9 1/2 weeks and I see him all day, every day. He has put on 45lbs since he came home, 14lbs in the last month. He's a lapdog, these days only his head fits in my lap!

yeah i love the big dogs, the biggest my hubby agreed to was my akita. so i guess i can't complain :) and now the 2 huskies, and all 3 think they are lapdogs, and keno, the youngest doesnt even fit anymore!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
He's very handsome. Those eye markings make him look like he's saying "make my day" lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts