1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Day at the river i dont think i posted here,

hmm,water..not feelin it

me personally i love some water

ok you making me get low,get your wet ass away from me!

ok ima launch at your skinny ass!

story continues......

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
damm,this chick means it

im not taking this crap froma chick though!

here i come to the rescue (excuse the strange running face)

yeah didnt know us big dogs could move like that eh! now leave the lady pooch alone!

more....

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
enough trouble lets get wet

i learnt this froma hippo on animal planet

here i come

wheres my stick gone!!!

couple more..

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
OMFG!

that pic of Bless going after blake and him with the "OH NOES!!!" face...I can't stop laughing...I think I'm gonna die...
HA! Same here. I LOVE it!!!

I love your pack. If I am EVER in London area, I am so going to have to look you up!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
ALL of your pictures are great, Pooch but Bless kicking Blake's butt is the best. ;) Gotta love a girl taking care of herself. What is all that crap on the beach? Is that a dog beach? Aslan is still the man too. lol Poor Blake, He tends to get the worst of it, doesn't he?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Ditto on the picture and I love the one at the end too. Great story and pictures, I am still laughing! :D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Mr P...good to see that Queen Bless takes no shit from nobody! :cool: She looks mighty fierce that's for sure. And while Aslan was noble in his rescue of his Queen, she really didn't need it. But she let him so he could save face.

Looks like everyone had a good time and that they are glad bubba Blake is back in the pack.

And Ditto to Darkmoon...although the chances of me getting to London are slim to none. :)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Hey Pooch. Love the pictures!!! Good to see the crew..as I haven't been on at all lately and was missing my fill of the blakester. That picture of him and bless is the best.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Cool pics. I need to get bello to a lake. He won't get in the pool but loves to get wet. The lake looks like a better choice maybe. Your pac is so close, I love that!:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts