Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, all!

I'm a new member here. I'm looking to talk with other people whose dogs are their babies :)

We have 9 1/2 month old AKC, Champion Sired, male English Bulldog named Bentley. He is a trip! Typical Bulldog :) He is our first baby. We had his Daddy named Kutter, who is my in-law's, live with us for a little while, as well. This is what grew our love for English Bulldogs. We then had a lady contact us to stud out Kutter, and 65-ish short days later, our Bentley was born! He is a huge monster! He weighs about 65 pounds right now, and getting bigger by the day! His Daddy, Kutter, is 80 pounds! They both are solid muscle.

Riley Ray is our newest baby. She is a toy fox terrier/pitbull mix (we think!). We adopted Riley Ray from our local animal control center a few days ago. In that short amount of time, she has us wrapped around her paw :) She is THE princess of our house! Already so spoiled rotten! She is the most gentle, loving, sweet dog I have ever come across. You can just see on her face that she feels truly blessed to have been saved by us. They were running out of room at the shelter, and she had been there for over two weeks when we met her. She is very skinny, and it is obvious that she has not been eating enough. When we got her a few days ago, she had very very bad dandruff and was very itchy. Looking at her only 48 hours later, she looks like a diva! One oatmeal bath, some calming anti-itch spray, and a few doses of Fish Oil, and she has the healthiest coat ever!

My fiance and I have no (human) children yet. We are both in our early twenties. We live in a suburban area about 20 miles outside of Houston, Texas. Bentley and Riley Ray are literally our entire world. They ARE our babies :)

Thank you for reading, and I hope to get to know you all soon! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts

This would be me and my adorable beast of a pit Tyson! He truly is the baby in our life and we do everything in his best interest :)

In fact, because of our love for dogs in general, we have recently put together a new website that will be in your dog's best interest. The site is fairly new and will be continually updating so please continue to visit over the next month as it will gain 100X's more content in the near future!

http://tinyurl.com/mansbestfriend-food - Man's Best Friend - A Dog Owner's Paradise!
http://new-career-seekers.siterubix.com - Start Your New Career from Home Online TODAY!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also just got a Toy Fox Terrier mix. He has the same eyes as yours, though his ears don't have the adorable flop that yours has. I think it's the boston terrier in him that keeps them up.

Best of luck with her - she seems like a sweetie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.