Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Bruce at almost 16 months. He is 95# and is continuing to fill out. I try to keep him as lean as possible. Let me know what yall think!

Goofy, ran into the camera!

He likes working his jaws out with his 5 lbs weight.

Posing for the camera.

Friends

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
boy, didn't anyone ever tell you about those bully breeds and kids?....those tongue can really wreak havoc on little kids faces when giving kisses :D:D....lovely big boy and, i, too love that last pic....the ABD was one dog i had thought of getting when my boys were younger.....i love their quirky personalities....

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
LOVE him! That last picture is the best. Those big brown eyes of both your daughter and your dog are so cute. Good idea keeping him as lean as possible. Nothing good about a fat dog. It is not healthy in the least and some folks insist on having their dogs fat and then bragging about how big they are, claiming it is all muscle. lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you everyone for such kind words. He is very playful and super goofy, loll!

LOVE him! That last picture is the best. Those big brown eyes of both your daughter and your dog are so cute. Good idea keeping him as lean as possible. Nothing good about a fat dog. It is not healthy in the least and some folks insist on having their dogs fat and then bragging about how big they are, claiming it is all muscle. lol
Yeah people do that all the time. I feed him Orijen or Evo so it keeps him well sculpted. He is going to continue filling out until he is 3 years old. He is only 16 months right now. Thank you about the brown eyes, so nice of you.

boy, didn't anyone ever tell you about those bully breeds and kids?....those tongue can really wreak havoc on little kids faces when giving kisses :D:D....lovely big boy and, i, too love that last pic....the ABD was one dog i had thought of getting when my boys were younger.....i love their quirky personalities....
Yupp, he is a vicious, vicious dog!! Lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts