Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HPIM0768.jpg HPIM0768.jpg

Hi This is my dog, Bridgette. I was told that she is a lab mix. She is a retrieving machine, and a quick learner. I saw her pointing at a swarm of bugs in the back yard. I am not sure what else is in her. I found her at the park by the river when she was about 9 weeks old and in a dire situation. She had been abandoned as a pup. She is a very loving and playful dog, with a little bit of a bossy temperment.

Bridgette has completed Basic Puppy Training, and Intermediates Training at PetSmart with her favorite trainer, Stephanie. She will enroll in Advanced and Canine Good Citizenship this fall. She has demonstrated ability to learn quickly and she loves to go to class. She just loves training. She is protective and is also good with small children, even though we don't have kids at home. We had her spayed last winter.

Bridgette has a special hobby. She is a rock hound. She actually collects river rocks. Sometimes she even puts them in the dishwasher expecting me to wash them for her. She can detect her own rock from a pile of same kind of rocks. I plan to do more scent work with her because she has shown she has a very good nose and she stays focused until she produces her target.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Cutie! I have no idea what else is in her but I'd say lab for sure.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
She is a very pretty girl. I love her coat! :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
you've got a really gorgeous dog. I am taking a stab - perhaps border collie?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our Vet thought maybe a little boarder collie too. She has white toes on her Right front paw. I think this picture shows it. :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Reminds me of our dog growing up, had the white like that too. Sassys mom was a black lab and her father was a golden retriever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts