·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I got APBT :) lol

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
This is mine!!!:D

"American Pit Bull Terriers are pleasers. They just want to please their masters. Though they have a bad reputation for being tough and sometimes vicious they can be a very loving companion. The American Pit Bull Terrier is good natured and very loyal much like yourself. The American Pit Bull Terrier may look tough on the outside but inside is sweet, caring, and loving. Your match is the American Pit Bull Terrier"

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
LOL...this is what I got...

Your Dog Match is a American Pit Bull Terrier

American Pit Bull Terriers are pleasers. They just want to please their masters. Though they have a bad reputation for being tough and sometimes vicious they can be a very loving companion. The American Pit Bull Terrier is good natured and very loyal much like yourself. The American Pit Bull Terrier may look tough on the outside but inside is sweet, caring, and loving. Your match is the American Pit Bull Terrier

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you all enjoy it...I was bored earlier so I did some minor research on the breeds and I chose those breeds for diversity...plus I thought I'd throw in the American Pit Bull Terrier to prove a point...people who might think they are all bad may end up with a Pit bull as their match....sneaky huh?

Anyways this is what happens when I get sick and can't do anything but rest

·
Registered
855 Posts
Your dog match is the Great Dane

The great dane is considered a gentle giant. Great danes are dependable (like you) and loyal. The dane is gentle and patient. Your match is the great dane

I was tied with the dane and a lab..

I thought I was more of a Shepherd mix though :p

"One who gets distracted by a smell, who then sees something shiny, but then a butterfly crosses your visage..Whom stays by your side and is the first to run away! Loyal, dependable, distractible.."

Brb, I see a quarter across the room..

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AbbyMArie what does it says for Shiba inu?
Shiba Inus are funny little dogs and can seem almost Cat like. They are independent like you and can be a bit bold. They can be fearless, like you. And do best in homes without Children or other animals, with a few exceptions. They can be fiesty and Courageous. They may be small but they don't know it. Your match is a Shiba Inu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts