Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Re: A great place to find or post a pet adoption, shelter, breeder, animal obituary e

Considered the finest rescue in the United States on almost 60 acres, Main Line Animal Rescue is where I got JuneBug. They were also featured on Oprah's award winning and ground breaking puppy mill episode which can be viewed on youtube.

WWW.MLAR.ORG/ABOUT/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: A great place to find or post a pet adoption, shelter, breeder, animal obituary e

Great rescue group that does not use kennels, but relies on a network of FOSTER homes for dogs waiting for forever homes. Active in Colorado and surrounding states. (I'm training Boomer if anyone wants to adopt a protective senior dog, but there are many many more.)

www.animalrescueoftherockies.org

·
Registered
27 Posts

Back from the dead...

How come the Hovawart isn't listed in this sticky?

·
Registered
523 Posts

I wanted to add a great Border Collie (and BC mix) rescue to the group:

Glen Highland Farm - adopts to Northeast USA (NY, NJ, VT, MA, PA, DE, MD, RI, CT, NH, ME, VA) and Southeast Canada
http://glenhighlandfarm.com/

They are AMAZING. This is where we adopted our Ben from and they have the most amazing organization and people involved. I love them.

(You can also vacation there, BCs or not -- check out the link to their Canine Country Getaway!)

·
Registered
12 Posts

This is a very big help to those newbie in finding rescue groups and any related issue, so a huge thank you MoonStr80.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts