Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
"Alsatian" and GSD" are just different names for the same breed......honestly, he doesn't really look like a GSD to me. Too small, from what I can see. He also doesn't look too healthy :( . What breed is he supposed to be? (what are the sellers calling him?)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Whatever he is, don't get this pup... something doesn't look right about him.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
The poor dog- he doesn't look well cared for:(.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Is he or is he not? I will take it home and make it healthy just like I did to my current pup
'Is he or is he not' what? It's already been said that 'Alsatian' and 'GSD' are the same breed.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Quite frankly, I'd report the seller, because that puppy is way too skinny. Puppies should never be obese, and many get kind of lanky as they are growing. But, that just doesn't look right.

He may have some kind of serious health problem. With him being that skinny, who knows.

I wouldn't buy the puppy. I'd find a healthy puppy

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I would NOT give people money who keep their dogs in such horriable condition. you'ed only be giving them money so they can keep more dogs in this condition.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I agree he should not buy the dog, but keep in mind he's in pakistan guys. It's much different there.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I hate it when they live in another country and they don't list it as their location. Ya a country like that really makes things different.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
He is pure but I shouldn't buy him ..

Guess I'll have to save up money for a purebred one..
The puppy you buy doesn't have to be a purebred to be healthy.
Is there a shelter where you live from where you could possibly adopt a dog? If so, I advise you to do that rather then giving business to people who don't take proper care of their pups.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
If he's "purebred" then he's a poor example. Most white GSD's have black noses...as having a pink nose is a disqualifying fault.

How old is he? He looks lean and wormy to me (pot belly usually equals wormy) he also looks to be kept in crappy conditions and isn't clean at all. I know keeping white clean is a hard task, but seriously, why buy from someone who can't be bothered to bathe the dog for photos if they are truly intending on selling? Looks shady to me.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts