Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
749 Posts
I don't think anyone's life should be threatened, but if it is a puppy mill then I think it should be shut down.

Here is the website for the breeder:

http://vonbraunhaus.tripod.com/index.html

Not that much information on it. I also read an article where they were cited 4 days later on a planned inspection for not having the rabies shot records for the dogs. She had claimed that they were accidentally thrown out when they were cleaning up the place for Joe Biden's visit. She said in the article that they obtained copies of the records.

If the VP is coming, why bother cleaning up the place?. Did she have something to hide? It makes you wonder.

Anyone from here on DF know about this place or the breeder?

·
Registered
417 Posts
I don't think anyone's life should be threatened, but if it is a puppy mill then I think it should be shut down.

Here is the website for the breeder:

http://vonbraunhaus.tripod.com/index.html

Not that much information on it. I also read an article where they were cited 4 days later on a planned inspection for not having the rabies shot records for the dogs. She had claimed that they were accidentally thrown out when they were cleaning up the place for Joe Biden's visit. She said in the article that they obtained copies of the records.

If the VP is coming, why bother cleaning up the place?. Did she have something to hide? It makes you wonder.

Anyone from here on DF know about this place or the breeder?

WHY BOTHER CLEANING IF THE VP IS COMING?? Are you kidding?? If I knew the VP was coming to my house, no doubt with the media, you bet my a$$ I'd be cleaning the place up!! I won't think twice about that. I would not assume she was hiding anything, just wanted the place to look better then normal since a very important person was coming and no doubt her place would be on the nightly news.

·
Banned
749 Posts
WHY BOTHER CLEANING IF THE VP IS COMING?? Are you kidding?? If I knew the VP was coming to my house, no doubt with the media, you bet my a$$ I'd be cleaning the place up!! I won't think twice about that. I would not assume she was hiding anything, just wanted the place to look better then normal since a very important person was coming and no doubt her place would be on the nightly news.
Well no idea what kind of place she has. If it is a puppy mill then perhaps cleaning it up to possibly make it look better to the media. Do you know personally of the breeder?

·
Registered
417 Posts
No I don't know the breeder. I just don't think it is so odd that someone knowing the VP was coming to look at her puppies would clean up to make a good impression. Knowing that there is a good chance that the media would be following him as well.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Even if she's not a puppy mill, she's breeding a blue and none of her own stock is titled....real reputable. This is one time I say let PETA have 'er

·
Registered
181 Posts
I heard about this, and as usual AR's are going way overboard. I mean if this lady is breeding irresponsibly as some people said, okay investigate her and yes even shut her down. But death threats to both her and the Bidens?? That is completely inappropriate. I hate PETA's whole "buy one, get one killed" campaign...how hypocritical considering how they euthanize 95% of the animals in their shelters.

People should have the choice to buy from a breeder (and hopefully they do their research and find a responsible one) OR to adopt, without fear of receiving death threats or being looked down upon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts