Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
I agree with people, except for the size, ear, eyes, headshape; the color looks just like a GSD :)
Of course. No other dogs come in black and tan. I tell people that black & tan is also a doxie color pattern... and I've been told that no it isn't. Hm, ok... I guess you're right then, I guess my stub legged, short coated, floppy eared, long backed dog is a GSD. Oddly no one ever asks if he's a rotti.

Hehe, agreed..some people (dog savvy or not) just don't always have a clue.. but not always their fault, some just aren't as educated as others ;)

BTW - This is my Doberman/Husky (b/c of the blueish eyes) puppy and my Akita/mutt puppy.. :p

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Oh you gotta meet my greyhound

Someone once asked me if my 28-lb. mutt was a Chi. Must be the ears too. Of course she gets Pit most of all because of her brindle coloring.

Oh my gosh...

This isn't about MY dog, but I had a customer at work buy PetArmor for his dog... I asked what breed he has, he said "White lab! The dog on the box is a spitting image." I look at the box and I see a very good looking Great Pyrenees, so I ask him what he said and he said the same exact thing. I'm not sure if he thinks the dog on the box is a lab or if he really has a Pyr and he thinks it's a lab...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.