Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. The foster this dog came from had the dog for a month but didn't know much about her. They think she is around 7 months old in these pictures.
They think she might be a pitt terrier mix, but a their vet said maybe some lab or heeler. Any guesses? Thank you

Dog Collar Working animal Dog breed Companion dog Dog Carnivore Collar Dog breed Fawn Dog Collar Working animal Carnivore Whiskers

·
Registered
86 Posts
I agree with the on the pit terrier mix idea. I honestly see nothing else, but noticing that everyone else is against it, I could just have just messed up. I mean I'm no expert. So that's my guess :>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. So she is around 8 months old and 26 lbs. Another suggestion was Plott hound terrier mix. So I guess I'll have to do a DNA test. I should add.. she is very sweet with all people she has met. She is scared of some small dogs and cats, while others she is not scared of at all, even bigger ones. I can't figure out what triggers her to be scared of another animal or not. It's not aggression from the other animal.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Terrier mix of some kind, I'd believe. Pittie mix of some kind, I'd also believe. Plott seems pretty improbable, IMO, considering I don't see anything that makes me think "hound".

Reactions: musicbc

·
Banned
166 Posts
Hello. The foster this dog came from had the dog for a month but didn't know much about her. They think she is around 7 months old in these pictures.
They think she might be a pitt terrier mix, but a their vet said maybe some lab or heeler. Any guesses? Thank you

View attachment 264742 View attachment 264743 View attachment 264744
i concur with seeing pit and considering all pits ( that i know of ) are a type of terrier, so yes, i concur with that too. BTW, whats its name...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts