Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from Texas, everyone.
We have 2 precious dogs: Alex is 3, a rat terrier mix and he weighs about 24 pounds. Katie is a--who knows?!?!? She just turned a year old, and she's 53 pounds. If I had to guess, I'd say she was something mixed with a chow? Maybe a golden retriever? She kinda looks like a red golden retriever--she's the exact same color as an Irish setter. CUTE!!!!!!!!
One of her coolest personality traits, which we've seen from the day we got her (when she was about 8-10 wks old) is: She ALWAYS has to bring you something! A leaf, a pecan, a stick, a towel, and her FAVORITE thing to bring you is a stuffed animal. (She has several!) We don't throw it for her to fetch, she just brings it to you. Before she comes up to you, she's looking around for something to bring you!
Here's my question: Is there a breed that commonly displays this character trait? It's SO PRECIOUS, and we were just wondering about that!
THANKS! It's great to be a part of this forum!

·
Registered
128 Posts
She ALWAYS has to bring you something! A leaf, a pecan, a stick, a towel, and her FAVORITE thing to bring you is a stuffed animal. (She has several!) We don't throw it for her to fetch, she just brings it to you. Before she comes up to you, she's looking around for something to bring you!
My spanish water dog does this. She looks around excitedly for something to greet you with. We don't throw it either.. It's like she's showing it to us or something. She's super cute.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts