Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had for about a year. I don't know why I've had it, but my pics have just well... sucked lately. I've drawn the same thing about 5-6 times, get almost done then realize how bad it is!

Anyways, so I haven't sat down and drawn for well over 6 months. I decided to try to take it head on today. I decided to forget the troublesome pics for now... I'll get back to those. And I decided to try something I need to draw and knew I'd see through.

So here it is. I think it's working. I'm actually fairly pleased with it for once and it's been EASY, which is so nice. Everything lately has been so tedious to draw. I'm hoping this will get me back in the mood to draw more.

I have no scanner now either so that's the best pic I can get.

And I also need some break the block vibes, lol!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Wow! That's amazing! I'm quite the little artist myself, only I find myself in a funk more often than I draw...

That's really really good...

So when ya' gonna do one of Donnie? ; ) lol! JK!

Oh, and keep sharing updates of that picture, too... I really want to see the progress.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Here's so far... still going well. Don't know what I want on the other side of the paper though.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
You could always do a front view of one of your other beautiful pups... : P

Just a suggestion... If not, there's nothing wrong with trimming and resizing the paper, no one ever has to know there was negative space. : P lol!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Very Cool Laurelin!!! It looks awesome--Can't wait to see this all done!
I'd send you some artist vibes, but it seems that I have none to send....I can't even draw stick people right :p
Otis would turn out to look like the State Puff marshmallow man or something :D haha

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
For my birthday I tried to make my bf draw Holly. He had trouble getting started and he eventually gave up. He said papillons have to much hair on their ears haha.

Your picture looks awesome though!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! I think it's working. :D

For my birthday I tried to make my bf draw Holly. He had trouble getting started and he eventually gave up. He said papillons have to much hair on their ears haha.
LOL, I was JUST thinking that! I started the ears and it's killing me...

It's not so bad if they're not in a profile. It's just a weird angle for papillon ears. I think that's all I can muster for today drawing wise though. My hand is cramping!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Very nice:) I've been having issues too, for like the last year. I was thinking of signing up for an easy basic drawing/painting class to see if that helped, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts