Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey passed her Canine Good Citizen test Tuesday night!!! We were taking a level 2 "basic obedience" class (nothing formal or competetive) and the last class the instructor gave the CGC test. Zoey did amazing! I was so proud of her! Of the 6 dogs that took the test 3 passed, most of the dogs in class expect maybe one were young, probably under 2-3 years old. I haven't ever done a CGC test before so it makes me feel good about my abilities as well, because Zoey is the more difficult of my 2! lol Anyway, just had to share how proud I am of her. She turned 11 months old yesterday. Of course, have to add a picture!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Congratulations! It's great when hard work pays off.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Nice! I always love hearing about Zoey and seeing new pictures of her. One of my favorite DF doggies.

Jubel will be taking his CGC test next weekend at the end of our 'manners II' class.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! I always love hearing about Zoey and seeing new pictures of her. One of my favorite DF doggies.

Jubel will be taking his CGC test next weekend at the end of our 'manners II' class.
Aww thanks Dagwall!! Jubel is a favorite of mine as well, love seeing pics of him and depending on the picture his head/face shape sometimes remind me of Zoey and confirms the Plott Hound suspicion!

Here's another picture for you! She has turned into a retrieving fool (in the water). She will seriously retreive all day out of the water if you let her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts