Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still trying to figure out which bath to get and I am considering the booster bath : groomers edition...

Does anyone have this..is it sturdy?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought one. The size sturdiness and how it's so light is great. It's easy to take apart and put together. BUT The tap attachment is CRAP! I ended up using a hose and then unscrewing the cover on the kitchen sink and I bought my own atachment. But that is a really annoyance too because the threads start to wear down very quick. Since it was so inconvenient to set up just the hose, I ended up putting it in storage until I can use it outside in the summer with the regular garden hose.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I don't think it will hold up in a grooming salon, but would be ok for someone at home to use a few times a month or so. Its just not sturdy enough for large dogs that can get unruly. I don't know if you are looking for use in a salon or not, but if you are, I would recommend the Edemco tubs. They are great. Sturdy, hold up very well, and Petagree has them on sale right now. I have my plumbing in the wall behind/over the tub, so if a dog gets to crazy, there is no risk of the plumbing being ripped out of the wall from the tub shifting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts