Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hehe. You beat me. :) Mojo looks great. Such a difference from when you got him. And he looks even more like Payton to me when I see his full body shot. They have wrinkles in the same places and are both lean/fit/muscular. Maybe he is Payton's secret daddy? :D

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Yes!!..he is looking awesome,he has more of a Aslan type body than he does the other EM's,Payton too,told ya he is the secret daddy ;)

You have done a brilliant job with that handsome boy!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
WOW K!!! That hardly looks like the same dog you brought home several months ago.

Mo looks fantastic!!! :D

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
He is soooooo dignified looking. Quite the contrast from your silly Charlie. He looks so great :)

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
He does look great, K!!! By looking at him and then looking at Otis....they are so different LOL
Otis- it's like he's meant to be bulkier and Mo like he's meant to be leaner...just from their body frames....does that make sense??

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
mojo is such a great addition to your family! he just always seems like he was already a part of your gang that i have a hard time thinking of him as the new guy!

that is when you know it was supposed to be!!!!!!!!!!;)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehe. You beat me. Mojo looks great. Such a difference from when you got him. And he looks even more like Payton to me when I see his full body shot. They have wrinkles in the same places and are both lean/fit/muscular. Maybe he is Payton's secret daddy? :D
Thanks VBK, he does look a LOT like Payton, and the secret Daddy part wouldn't surprise me in the least lol.

Yes!!..he is looking awesome,he has more of a Aslan type body than he does the other EM's,Payton too,told ya he is the secret daddy ;)

You have done a brilliant job with that handsome boy!
Oh just you wait, we're not done yet, we've only just started gaining muscle ;) I've noticed the obvious discrepancy in builds as well and have wondered if he's not an EM/BM cross. I mean there's no way for me truly know his parentage as you do Aslans so who knows?

WOW K!!! That hardly looks like the same dog you brought home several months ago.

Mo looks fantastic!!!
Thank you K, this summer should be seeing even more changes in him as he gains some more muscle and his skin and coat finish up healing. Can't wait for there to be a nice glossy shine on him!

He is soooooo dignified looking. Quite the contrast from your silly Charlie. He looks so great
Yep, each one of these three is so different in personality as well as looks! (Don't let his looks fool you, he was afraid of the neighbors sheep LMAO!!)

He does look great, K!!! By looking at him and then looking at Otis....they are so different LOL
Otis- it's like he's meant to be bulkier and Mo like he's meant to be leaner...just from their body frames....does that make sense??
They are very different looking Shug, as I mentioned above, I really wonder if he's got some bullmastiff in there as well.

mojo is such a great addition to your family! he just always seems like he was already a part of your gang that i have a hard time thinking of him as the new guy!

that is when you know it was supposed to be!!!!!!!!!!;)
Thank you JCD, it does seem that way doesn't it?

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Uallis has the lean body like that, although Mo is more so at this point. Mo is still recovering so he should probably fill out more. Otis looks to be a much bigger Mastiff to me in comparison to Uallis. I think its because Otis has a lot of wrinkles, which looks to add to his size and Uallis doesn't have much in comparison. It could be that Mo just has more of the body type of Uallis. I guess he could be a EM/BM cross though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts