Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Bobbie is gorgeous! What an expression he has! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe. yeah. he has a birthmark on his tongue. and freaky eyes, but he is the friendliest guard dog ever! Not much guarding going on. He'd lick the intruders to death

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've got so many photos, but this website's a bit of a nightmare for uploading photos :(

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Great looking dog!! You can use Photobucket, it is free and I use it. really easy to upload photos. When you copy them over use the IMG code and paste it in the box you type in.

Just a pet peeve of mine - it is bred, not bread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for that tip(s) ... I'll do the whole photobucket thingy when i get a spare minute!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
beautiful boy....i had a GSD many yr ago that, also, had the black spot on his tongue....someone tried to tell me once that it was a cancer...funny, he had had it for 6 yrs at that time and nothing.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha. that's funny and a funny coincidence too! Bobbie also coincidentally shared my dad's birthday. A fact we only found out after we purchased him. he was meant for our family. :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
haha. that's funny and a funny coincidence too! Bobbie also coincidentally shared my dad's birthday. A fact we only found out after we purchased him. he was meant for our family. :)
That is cool! My two Schnauzer/Poodles ... Leeo and Blu Boy also share my Fathers Birthday ... August 26th. :D I too always felt they were meant to be!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts